- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance: Infrastructure Quarterly Issue Q1 2017
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance: Infrastructure Quarterly Issue Q3 2016
- Wells Fargo Donates $10,000 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto (PDF)
- Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking donates to The First Tee of the Greater Vancouver YMCA (PDF)
- Wells Fargo names Canada leaders for Equipment Finance and Commercial Distribution Finance (PDF)
- Wells Fargo donates $100,000 for Alberta wildfire relief efforts
- Wells Fargo announces Ballet BC performance sponsorships (PDF)
- Wells Fargo completes acquisition of GE Capital's North American commercial distribution finance and vendor finance businesses
- The Banker Awards 2015: Wells Fargo named global bank of the year (PDF)
- Wells Fargo directs gift to Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation (PDF)
- Wells Fargo Announces Ballet BC Performance Sponsorships (PDF)
- Wells Fargo 2015 International Business Indicator: Canada #1 International Partner for U.S. Companies (PDF)
- Wells Fargo Securities Canada appoints Deschamps and Taube Godard as Co-Heads (PDF)
- Wells Fargo Announces United Way Grant to DAREarts in Canada‡
- LUSH: Growth of bath and body care bubbling over‡
- Wells Fargo Contributes $50,000 to Aid Calgary Relief Efforts‡
- Wells Fargo Energy Group adds team members to Calgary energy practice
- Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada Sole Lender to a $60 Million Credit Facility for SAIL Outdoors, Inc.‡
- Construction industry executives expect higher levels of non-residential construction, equipment purchases and rentals in 2014
Welcome to Wells Fargo's Canada Newsroom, the source for the latest news about our company in Canada.
Find articles on how U.S. companies are mitigating risk, managing payments, financing & trade, and economic reports on our Global Focus‡ site.
Find articles, cases studies, and advice to move your treasury operations from a cost center to a profit center on our Treasury Insights‡ site.
For more information, resources, and the latest news about our company visit the Wells Fargo newsroom‡.
Media contact information
- Katie Ellis: 1-415-222-3767
- Alan Elias: 1-415-947-3994